Technical Guide is a place for those who would like to get more information concerning properties of composite systems, boards assembly and maintenance.
Other information concerning fire classification, approvals and file templates to download might be found there as well. In other words - everything which might make your decision easier and facilitate the purchase.
A practical film showing the installation of ProDeck composite boards.
You will find out from the movie:
- What tools are needed to build the terrace
- How to prepare a ground under the terrace
- What are the most important rules
- Difference between starting and mounting clips
- Finishing the terrace with the masking strip
A short instruction movie, showing the principle of the ProDeck terraces calculator.
The application allows:
- drawing the terrace about the dimensions we choose
- showing the arrangement of boards and assembly legs in 2 directions
- Possibility to show 3 different ways to connect boards after length
- Calculation of the amount of boards and accessories needed
- Saving a drawing with quantities to a PDF file
We have gathered here all materials which might be helpful to make a choice and facilitate the purchase process. We share in file templates to download:
- all atests and ProDeck products classification,
- guarantee terms and conditions,
- enquiry for quotation template
- as well as general sale conditions.
ABC of composites
- What are "composite boards"?
- What is their distinctive feature?
- How about assembly and maintenance?
- And finally - seasoning. Can composite boards change their colour?